Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Maiden Voyage

OK well maybe not a voyage..well yes of a sort it is..this is the first post in this new attempt at a blog. I tried a seperate blog I created with the web site account but I just don't care for it. Soooo gonna try this and see where it takes us. Keep your eyes peeled..well maybe not peeled but open anyway as I hope to post regularly..I am currently writing a post for the website about my recent trip to the 31st Annual Ventriloquist ConVention in Kentucky. It was a great time to meet new friends who share the same interests and have that same passion to play with dolls ..Oh My God did I say that>??? well toplay with Dummys..hmm..thats taboo too..to use Ventriloquial figures in an entertaining way..yeah yeah thats the ticket. :P

Check back soon for more

CJ & Buster

No comments: