Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MIB 3

Men in Black 3 hit theaters on Friday May 25th.



I have always been a fan of the series creativity and the fact that it is a great display of alien makeups. All 3 installments have been outfitted with wonderful Aliens by the makeup artistery of Rick Baker and his talented crews. Be sure to check out the current issue of Makeup Artist Magazine for some behind the scenes looks at the aliens.
I must admit I was a bit concerned that it seemed someone else was playing "K" in this installment but the story made sense and I have to admit that Josh Brolin did a great job as a younger "K". Tommy Lee Jones never fails to amuse me with his nick names for "J", played by Will Smith who also brings in the laughs and character to the film. Some great back ground is revealed as well.
Rick Baker has appeared in makeup as an alien in each of the three installments.

Be sure to check it out. let me know what ya think.

No comments: