Friday, July 8, 2011

Three Stooges Movie

Well its in production The Three Stooges Movie and I, much like many I assume, do not know how to feel about this. Is it possible to recreate something that is so iconic in our culture as the comedy teams of old? The Three Stooges are a classic to many, young and old and being nostalgic as I am I fear it might not be doing the franchise much help. However, having said that it may also help to bring new fans aboard..did you see what just happened right there? I waffled and began to rethink my original point. Not really. As a Stooges Fan I think anything that will put our favorite knuckleheads in the spot light is a good thing. I hope it creates a resurgance like no other and we see those laughable, lovable, nut jobs everywhere...and the Stooges too! ;)


Lets give it a chance and hope it makes everyone a Three Stooges fan!

Have a Great Weekend!

No comments: