Saturday, November 17, 2007

Shop build coming along

Well I made a little progress this week witht he work shop. Yesterday I was able to get two coats of drywall primer on over 1/2 of the wall surfaces. Its harder to get things done when every area I need to work in I am moving the things in that area around. With a small area and not willing to move things into the cold area of the garage I just cope with it. But tonight I put up a shelf and made some progress finding my workbench. I will be excited to get it done and post some pics. Then I can get back to work on my stopmotion animation project. And the best part will be, I will be warm in my new workshop and can animate throughout the wintermonths unlike years past. WOOT! :D

Also if your a magian or like magic don't forget to go check out the magic cafe forums. Great resource! Steve Brooks does a stellar job witht he site.

Th-th-tha-tha..thats all folkssss!

No comments: