Thursday, April 16, 2009

This 'n That

Well Tuesday night was week number 2 doing walk around magic at the local Applebees and it went well. It wasn't as busy as the previous week so next week we'll try 6:30 instead of 7:30 in hopes of more families. It was fun though and I kept busy with the folks that were there. It is good experience and exposure ..........
NOT THAT kind of exposure people!! Sheeeeh!! =P (hehe could not resist..you know me)

Also just found a cool thing on the Fangoria website. It's a live streaming viewer of the weekend of horrors vent going on this weekend. Should be cool.

As for some other things..I have not given up on Busters animated adventures and I recently built my new counter/table on which to put my animation table. Space is at a premium so i am working on ways to double duty the space I have.

Oh I was at a Dollar tree store recently and found 2 dvd's of Davey and Goliath episodes for a buck! Being as they are stop motion and since alot of folks from stopmotionanimation.com have talked about them and animated ON them..I could not pass it up..a buck each! Woot!