Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Tonight marked the first of what will hopefully be many nights of walk around magic at a local family restaurant. It was well recieved and I had a great time. I am slated for Tuesdays from 7:30-9:30 and will be mixing magic, ventriloquism and balloons. Tonight I brought along Buster but he never made it out of the bag as we were having too much fun with the magic and balloons.

It will be a fun challange to have new material to add each week as well as learning new short routines suited for walk about ventriloquism as well as new quick and easy balloon creations.

Of course this also showed me the importance of gettgin a better picture for these applications. Will need to do that at the conVention in July if not before.

=)

2 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

How fantastic, Chris! What a super idea!

jriggity said...

...hey dood! I didnt know you did magic too?

cool beans.

jriggity